We’re Looking For an Intern!
We are looking for an intern to join us at Peers Communications, a Chelsea based PR company specialising in luxury lifestyle and travel clients. We focus on creating thoughtful campaigns for clients that will help them achieve their commercial goals, while also giving them access to our black book of journalist contacts. We have a host of great clients including: Northcote, a luxury country house hotel with a Michelin star; OD Hotels, a group of 5-star boutique hotels in Ibiza, Barcelona and Mallorca; Victoria Cator, an interior designer who has just launched a range of luxury scented candles; The Luxury Safari Company, a bespoke tour operator, which arranges high end safaris across Africa; Ryans La Marina, a trendy hotel for urban travellers in Ibiza Old Town; Rebus, a bespoke signet ring maker and Gustav’s of London, which specialises in bespoke, hand-crafted gifting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking intern with an interest in the luxury lifestyle and travel sectors, to join us for a three-month internship. During the three months, they will learn and develop the following invaluable PR and communications skills:
Client PR support
- Research of target media and blogs
- Attending journalist and blogger meetings
- Selling in to media
- Writing PR collateral
- Overview of press trip process
- Project management
- Set up meetings and general client administration
- Creating agendas
- Supporting the set up and management of a press event
- Research to help develop client campaigns
- Competition placement and management
- Support with preparation of client pitches
- Support with Peers Communications social media
- Support with Peers Communications blog
Expenses for lunch and travel will be paid during the three month period.
If you’re keen to develop your PR skills and would love to combine this with your passion for travel and luxury, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover email explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this internship.